scanner not listed

T

t.cruise

It depends on what you intend to use the scanner for. If you are not doing professional
publishing, then I recommend the Lexmark X1185 Printer/Scanner/Copier. It can be
purchased on sale at Wal-Mart for $72, or about $85 when not on sale. It's easy to
install, comes with very user friendly software (The FAX TOOLS fax program can be run
stand alone, and is much better than the Windows XP native FAX component. The OCR
software is the most accurate that I've used), and the All-In-One Center in the
notification area (formerly system tray) makes scanning and other tasks just a right a
left click away. As a printer, it's quiet and fast, and configurable for just about every
type of media from plain paper to photo paper to card stock and on. It comes with the
color and BW cartridges. The only thing not included is the USB 2.0 cable, which you can
get at Wal-Mart, Radio Shack or elsewhere. For ease of install, user friendliness, good
results (photos on glossy photo paper look like they just came from a photo finisher), and
low price, I highly recommend this unit.
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com
Remove [NoSpam] to reply

Ask a Question