Saving movie to computer

G

Hi
After I build my movie using still pictures, music, and avi clips which the avi clips play and load into movie maker 2 just fine. I try to save my movie to my computer so I can burn it to DVD. but it wont save I get the message of (NOT ENOUGH DISK SPACE ON HARD DRIVE OR SOURCE FILE NOT AVAILABLE) I have double checked all of this and everything seems to be fine. I have tried all different things, built movie three different ways, put all the files that I used in my movie in one file on my desk top. Still the movie will not save

P4,1GIG MEMORY, 120 GIG HARD DRIVE ,WINDOWS XP

Hope you can Help me ou
Adam

G

----- DigitalDirectToU wrote: ----

Hi
After I build my movie using still pictures, music, and avi clips which the avi clips play and load into movie maker 2 just fine. I try to save my movie to my computer so I can burn it to DVD. but it wont save I get the message of (NOT ENOUGH DISK SPACE ON HARD DRIVE OR SOURCE FILE NOT AVAILABLE) I have double checked all of this and everything seems to be fine. I have tried all different things, built movie three different ways, put all the files that I used in my movie in one file on my desk top. Still the movie will not save

Hope you can Help me ou
Ada

I have a similer problem. I can save audio movies but when I add either images or video clips it won't let me save the movie. Movie Maker allows me to use these clips and images but won't let me save

Any help?

P

PapaJohn

Adam,

There's a number of things that might be the issue. See the Problem Solving
Can't Save a Movie page of www.papajohn.org
---
PapaJohn

Tavern said:
----- DigitalDirectToU wrote: -----

Hi,
After I build my movie using still pictures, music, and avi clips
which the avi clips play and load into movie maker 2 just fine. I try to
save my movie to my computer so I can burn it to DVD. but it wont save I get
the message of (NOT ENOUGH DISK SPACE ON HARD DRIVE OR SOURCE FILE NOT
AVAILABLE) I have double checked all of this and everything seems to be
fine. I have tried all different things, built movie three different ways,
put all the files that I used in my movie in one file on my desk top. Still
the movie will not save.

Hope you can Help me out
Adam

I have a similer problem. I can save audio movies but when I add either
images or video clips it won't let me save the movie. Movie Maker allows me
to use these clips and images but won't let me save.

Ask a Question