    thanks for any help.
    Li

    --

    minniemouse, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Maybe you could write your own macro to do exactly what you want:

    Here are three sites that you could steal some code from:

    Earl Kiosterud's Text Write program:
    www.smokeylake.com/excel
    (or directly: http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/Text Write Program.htm)

    Chip Pearson's:
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm

    J.E. McGimpsey's:
    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html

    (You may be happy with Earl's version--right out of the box!)

    --

    Dave Peterson

    Dave Peterson, Sep 16, 2004