Sale - Gainward 6800 128MB

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I know how old you are Belloni, it just seems like a lotta hassle just to make a few quid.
Offer to do some chores for your mum or something, lol

btw, this a bit spooky, attached pic, note your post count, thassa hidden message that is ;)

Attachments

• belloni.jpg
    belloni.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 225
Reaction score
The one i have atm ?!?! Gainward ?!?! lol Me confused Me ... lmao :S

Nothing HAPPENED to it ... just meed money ... wouldn't sell it otherwise lol

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
before you got the 6800 you must of had a graphics card, what happened to it ? im guessing you probably sold it

Reaction score
Ooooo lol yeah course ... i sold that to my bro's mate for £30 me thinks :S

Can't remember what it was though lol

Why you ask ?!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i just thought that if you still had it you could sell the 6800 and use that until you get some money for a better one

Reaction score
ben ben ben... it is not worth the bother mate... sell a few of your hats and them games should sort out a bit of your det :p... why sell a better card and make £30 ... you baught it for £200 soooo you will have lost a lot in the long term... if your that desperate sell it locally or in a newspaper... should get a bit more... as they dont know whats what lol

Reaction score
Dude.

What you got into debt with a mate for?

There are MUCH easier ways of making £20 - you can wash cars at 15 as Flops said!

Put some general crap up on ebay, it always sells, like stuff from around your room you forgot you had. Just sold a 4 year old pair of reef sandals for £15, paid £18 for them new!

Reaction score
Well about £150 for parents and £350 for a mate (I spent his money by accident) hehe he really loaded anywayz so he can wait lol

I am suspended from Ebay atm ... and don't know how to get out of it ... lol

I couldn't pay for the items i bought from there ... coz my Paypal is bummed ... and they didn't believe me ... so they reported me ... lol

I'll look around the house for some stuff lol Might have to make a new account on Ebay lol

GFX is not for sale now btw ... already sold RAM though lol

Please check out my games i am selling, really need to get rid of them lol

Reaction score
How did you spend his money by ACCIDENT?! On WHAT?! Can't say iv'e heard that before!

Reaction score
Hehe i thought i had enough in there ... obviously not !!! Spent it on clothes .... c.ds lol ;) Anything realy !!! hehe

Reaction score
You spent £350 of your mates money and clothes and CD's.

How many pairs of jeans and CD's did you buy?!

Reaction score
It's expensive clothes ... ecko etc lol :) Hehe don't woz i have da money to pay him and mum back now :p

I have ALOT of c.d's along with my bro ... any rap/hip hop/ r'n'b cd there is ... we will probably have it ... i'm like da music supplier to da school lmao :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Belloni, if you the music supplier, I do hope you get the favour returned.

And tell that nosey bugger CP to mind his own business, lol ;)

I'm glad you ain't my bank manager. 'Well I'm sorry Mr Flops but we accidentally spent all the money in your Deposit Account...' :D

Reaction score
haha... but one couldn't help wondering how you can possibly "Accidently" spend THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS of YOUR MATES mola!!!!!

I had to ask ;)

Reaction score
Haha :p Oh well ;) Easily paid back ... got most of it now anwayz hehe :p

Doubt i good enough to work in a bank lmao :p hehe

Oh well !!!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Belloni

At tihis time of the year you could earn yourslf quite a nice tidy sum from your family and others. I am thinking: gardening, car cleaning, dog walking and other things to help out around the house. What about babysitting for some younger children? Extra paper rounds to cover for folks on holiday?

I know it's hard getting work at 15 but if you were my son I would snatch your hand off during the summer!!

Good luck with your search!

Gabs x

Reaction score
Hip Hop lifestyle costs too much, I love being a rocker... the more holes the better

gabriella said:
Dear Belloni

I know it's hard getting work at 15 but if you were my son I would snatch your hand off during the summer!!

Good luck with your search!

Gabs x

Dear Gabs,

I do hope that did not mean removing his hands for his delinquency. I think its a bit of bad tranlation here in the states.

Belloni....
Summer time jobs are easy to find, hit up your neihbors, mow lawns, clean pools(crazy money if you can do this), walk/wash dogs,

If your the music supplier you should be selling copies of cds. I know its illegal to copy a cd and sell it; so sell personalised mixed cds, if someone just happens to request a certain number of songs from a certain albumn in a certain order than that is thier choice. Should be able to make a few quid a cd. Think the price in my Highschool was $5.00 for a cd, $15.00 for a movie. But now Movies are much cheaper to make, so maybe more like $5.00 music, $10.00 movie.
-Good luck

Reaction score
Dont bring the topic of piracy up. Thread will be locked if this happens again. You can't talk about it here!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Raje

No, not cut his hands off!!! What it means is that someone (like a mum i.e. me) would be so pleased with the offer of help that they would seize it with both hands i.e. accept immediately and without further thought!!!!

Sorry about the misunderstanding - it's probably the difference in local expression/dialect!!!!

Love

Gabs x

Ask a Question