Safe and secure - don't think so !!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well I never.

Easier and more effective to use a tin of component freezer though, and less expensive too (aka as bubble gum remover and is actually liquid nitrogen).

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
the pdf file that is in the article makes for very informative reading. Along with some heavy duty scienctific information are some observations in the last chapter, Countermesures and their limitations. These pertain to Windows (particularly )Vista, Apple and Linux in equal measure. I heartily recomend reading this chapter. ;)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
this has been around for quite a while now, Still very interesting how it works and what's possible if you know what you're doing

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Hmm I can not cut and paste from the pdf, but there are a couple of very simple things we can do to help stop this type of attack. Thas what I was hinting at.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Hmm I can not cut and paste from the pdf, but there are a couple of very simple things we can do to help stop this type of attack. Thas what I was hinting at.

happywave.gif

You can add .pdf pages via attachments tool...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Hmm I can not cut and paste from the pdf, but there are a couple of very simple things we can do to help stop this type of attack. That's what I was hinting at.

happywave.gif
Don't let anyone near your system carrying a screwdriver.

:thumb:

Reaction score
a normal person would,nt bother with this if stolen.

try would try get around the bios password if there one on there.

Would,nt it be better to lock the laptop to something.

So don,t keep anything personal on it

Ask a Question