Sadly its time for me to retire.......

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ady,

I just came across this thread and wanted to express my sincere thanks to you for helping me with crunching when I was part of the team. Your contribution is second to none and so was your dedication. You were genuinely into it and helped so many folks with their problems encountered. I think overall your contribution is not the figure you quote but a lot more in real terms.

I dedicate all the points I got in the memory of your dad and my dad as he also passed away battling pancreatic cancer 10 years ago this month.

I gave up crunching just before I decided to move to the US almost three years back but unfortunately never could get back again, I may just do that one of these days.

I hope you are still enjoying the Puccini ? :)

Reaction score
Ady my friend you have been an inspiration to us all I am sure your dad and my sandie are proud of you that’s for sure.:thumb:

So the best of luck for the future and thanks from me.;)

Reaction score
Congratulations for all you have achieved crunching so very hard over the years Ady. 50 years of CPU time dedicated solely to curing the diseases which continue to affect almost everybody on the planet is an almost unparalleled achievement in my book. I am in no doubt that there are people who owe their lives to you and will continue to do so as research progresses.

Apologies for the lateness of the reply.
bowdown.gif

Ask a Question