[RV]Utility program for monitoring Boinc clients

Reaction score
Hey y'all :wave:

I've been busy writting a small program that can monitor the boinc client but doesn't use anywhere near as much resources as BoincView and isn't as confusing to use :)

It was written primarily for the Rosetta Boinc client, but I modified it to read WCG too. Hey, I'm nice like that! :D

It's a very simple program really, you feed it a list of local/network node(s) and it will scan each of them at a predetermined interval and gives a list of current running jobs, progress, rating etc. If a client has stalled or a node fails to respond, it will inform you. It can also automatically abort stalled jobs or jobs that have exceeded a preset run time time-out.
It is also capable of sending an automatic update at a set time (usefull for catching end of day stats cut-offs), you can also manually update nodes by right clicking on them along with viewing a list of queued jobs etc.

For info/download details, please go herre.

Hope it helps :)

I haven't posted this on the WCG forums yet, this is only for XPC and PCR, if it seems to help or works out okay, I might post a link...

Ask a Question