Rollover menus?!?!?! in FP 2003

G

About 2 months before FP 2003 came out, Microsoft had a Flash demo of the great new features in the FP 2003 release. One of them was the ability to create rollover menus with ease with no code knowledge. However, I cannot find this feature anywhere in the program. Almost the ENTIRE flash demo was showing this great new feature and it was the only reason I bought FP 2003. Most users just want a decent looking web site, and rollover menus are web site standards today. I like the new button thingy, but where are the rollover menu creation tools that this Flash demo promised. Please someone help or email me at (e-mail address removed) Also, what is up with the themes on FP 2003, they are the same old crappy ones Microsoft always uses....couldn't someone have updated these outdated themes, or at least kept the old ones and added some new and more current ones??? I am very disappointed at the lack of exciting, new features for the common user, or more like 95 out of 100 people who use FP.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

If by rollover you mean DHTML menus the code sample to do it is at
http://www.sharepointcustomization.com/resources/codesamples.htm
All the themes were upgraded to apply using CSS as the default and support WSS
- there are 21 new themes and some older ones were dropped
See http://sbrenjoy.bizland.com/frontpage/themes/newthemes.html

--

| About 2 months before FP 2003 came out, Microsoft had a Flash demo of the great new features in the FP 2003 release. One of them
was the ability to create rollover menus with ease with no code knowledge. However, I cannot find this feature anywhere in the
program. Almost the ENTIRE flash demo was showing this great new feature and it was the only reason I bought FP 2003. Most users
just want a decent looking web site, and rollover menus are web site standards today. I like the new button thingy, but where are
the rollover menu creation tools that this Flash demo promised. Please someone help or email me at (e-mail address removed) Also,
what is up with the themes on FP 2003, they are the same old crappy ones Microsoft always uses....couldn't someone have updated
these outdated themes, or at least kept the old ones and added some new and more current ones??? I am very disappointed at the lack
of exciting, new features for the common user, or more like 95 out of 100 people who use FP.

Ask a Question