How do I create pop-up rollover menus in FrontPage?

I would like to know if you can create pop-up rollover menus in FrontPage
2003. The kind where you hover your mouse over a menu item and another
sub-menu pops up (or drops down). I know you can do this with JavaScript, but
I was wondering if there was a way to do it more easily through FrontPage.
I've searched and searched and couldn't find anything. Or would I have to
code it by hand?

Thank you for your help!
Sara

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

Yes, look into behaviors. There you can make what you want.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Thanks, but which behavior?

Sara