Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality for PSVR

Review Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality for PSVR

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Becky submitted a new article:

Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality for PSVR - Rick and Morty meets Job Simulator - what's not to love? Oh yeah, the price.

The long-awaited game based on the TV show ‘Rick and Morty’ came to the PlayStation VR this week, and we’ve been taking a look. The game has been available on Steam for almost a year, so has the patience of PSVR gamers been rewarded? Read on to find out…

View attachment 11790
"VR and you: Is it the future or just a gimmick for dumb idiots?"

Gameplay
Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality comes from the same team that developed...

Read more about this article...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
My other halfs nephew has a PSVR and I bet this is on his radar as he love R&M too.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had a very brief go and it was great fun :). I really do think that VR headsets are going to have a great future, it's just a shame it's so expensive for the moment.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
My other halfs nephew has a PSVR and I bet this is on his radar as he love R&M too.

Well I guess if he's old enough to watch Rick and Morty then he'll be old enough for the game - it's far more tame than the TV series. Has he played Job Simulator? If he enjoyed that then he'll enjoy Virtual Rick-ality :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well, he's only 13, but he plays GTA5 etc. Just like every kid his age...

Yeah I think he's got Job Sim.

Ask a Question