RESTORING WINDOWS XP GAMES

I HAVE DELETED WINDOWS GAMES BY MISTAKE.I HAVE TRIED TO RESTORE BUT I
CAN'T.EVERY TIME I TRY.I GET TURNED AROUND.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ?I AM
GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED.PLEASE HELP ME

Will Denny

Hi

Please hit the Caps Lock key - trying to read messages in all capitals is
very difficult. Have you tried:

Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>Add/Remove Windows
Components>Accessories>Games

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"RESTORING WINDOWS GAMES" <RESTORING WINDOWS
news:[email protected]...

Terra Prime

RESTORING said:
I HAVE DELETED WINDOWS GAMES BY MISTAKE.I HAVE TRIED TO RESTORE BUT I
CAN'T.EVERY TIME I TRY.I GET TURNED AROUND.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
?I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED.PLEASE HELP ME

Did you break your Caps Lock key out of your frustration?