resolution

G

I am unable to change my resolution normally but I can change it in safe mode. After setting it in safe mode and returning to normal mode the screen splits and becomes distorted.

G

I can't believe I can't get some straight forward help on screen resolutions. Some things won'yt run and I can't move the pointer AT ALL NO MATTER WHAT! This is a new pc, new software,I should not be having this problem. I can't go to the OEM and Microsfot just makes me read and read one news goup after an other. Where the heck is an answer to this problem..Also NO STANDBY ON LOGOUT! I'm telling you all this is stupid to not work. Where is a simple answer?
I'm really ticked off
Thanks and I'm sorry for yelling but I'VE HAD IT!!

D

dev

/Ferne/ said:
I can't believe I can't get some straight forward help on screen resolutions. Some things won'yt run and I can't move the pointer AT ALL NO MATTER WHAT! This is a new pc, new software,I should not be having this problem. I can't go to the OEM and Microsfot just makes me read and read one news goup after an other. Where the heck is an answer to this problem..Also NO STANDBY ON LOGOUT! I'm telling you all this is stupid to not work. Where is a simple answer?
I'm really ticked off.
Thanks and I'm sorry for yelling but I'VE HAD IT!!

If you cannot obtain service via the folks who sold the PC, it may be best
to visit a reputable shop, or computer tech - not the megastore variety.
For a nominal charge they can sort things out, and you will establish a
relationship that may benefit you in the future.

Ask a Question