replace soft carriage return




Daiya Mitchell

I'm guessing you mean the things Word calls Manual Line Break and Paragraph

If you bring up the Find&Replace dialog, and click on More, the Special menu
will enter the codes for those things and many others in the F&R dialog.

Or select and overtype. :)

Or were you actually trying to put a paragraph break at the end of every
automatically wrapping line?

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question