Repair Logitech Trackman mouse

Reaction score
I have a Trackman mouse for a few years now. I was trying to clean it out the other day and dropped it. Now, I don't know how to place it together again. I asked logitech for some help and they stated, "

Dear Shaun,

Thank you for your recent inquiry about your Logitech Cordless TrackMan Wheel.
I understand that you would like to know how to reassemble your Logitech Cordless TrackMan Wheel.

Unfortunately, the information you are requesting is proprietary in nature and therefore not publicly available. Please visit our web site for all public information on our products. However, if you unable to use the device because you have dismantled. I request you to get the device replaced. To find out more about our warranty replacement process, please refer to the following document.

IS THERE SOMONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME!

Reaction score
Hi i've got the same mouse ,what exactly has come out ? there are 4 screws in the bottom surely they haven't come off?is it the buttons with the scroll wheel in between?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
ohmigawd....

is that a ball mouse?

if so drop the ball in, put the cover in place and screw it about a quarter turn using your finger nails til it locks tight

if you had all the screws out and all the guts exposed, well, just put it all back until it looks and feels right and seems to make sense

without use of a detailed diagram/photographs, I doubt there be anyone in the whole wide world who can help you, to be honest

so, if you really stuck, phone a few more mechanically-minded mates, they may see the solution right away

other than that - it's new mouse time :D

Reaction score
shove them all in, put the cover over and shake until it sits nicely.***(next time you pull something apart always make mental note of what it looked before)***

See if mouse works, trial and error afterwards. If no success in say an hour, call for a replacement.

Ask a Question