Remind me.Medion?

Reaction score

Remind me never to repair Medion>lappies again will you guys! PLEASE.

Ummm one big heap of crap………. don’t ask :wall:

Rant over.:D Ahhhh thats better.......

Reaction score
Rush said:
Thats an Aldi (german) version ....yes

Nope Toys r us 3years old. So the guy said he bought 2 at the same time I repaired both 2 bloody days dont ask what was wrong with them but I know what was alright with them> the case lid and box they came in..:D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Aldi stock nothing but Medion electronics...Toysrus must have got wise ..long time ago then

Reaction score
Rush said:
Aldi stock nothing but Medion electronics...Toysrus must have got wise ..long time ago then

Yes my son-inlaw worked for Toysrus and he told me Toysrus were ceasing with Medion PCs..

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
If its not a problem question..

what went wrong m8 ????

Reaction score
Rush said:
If its not a problem question..

what went wrong m8 ????

Just about everything on both>RAM/Charger/Battery/HDD/Cooling/ OS [XP] ++++ replaced/repaired/renewed.
I told the guy its not worth the bother but he didn`t listen cost him £400+ for the parts he gave me after he bought them on the net someone else tried to do repairs and failed which made it worse for me BUT I did it he is now a happy bunny and I am looking for the VALLIUM:D Oh me head is hurting:D

Reaction score
19May20072.jpg

Best place for a Medion Computer...£400???? WTF??? They only cost £289...

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Well, aren't I the lucky one then. :D First home PC I ever got in 2002 was a Medion and guess what?

It's still going strong. :thumb: :nod:

Reaction score
Best place for a Medion Computer...£400???? WTF??? They only cost £289...

Yes Skip to malaptop>
He paid £800 FOR EACH ONE:eek: =£1600:eek: could have bought his own skip for that:D

Reaction score
nivrip said:
Well, aren't I the lucky one then. :D First home PC I ever got in 2002 was a Medion and guess what?

It's still going strong. :thumb:
nod.gif

Yep, you're deffo one of the lucky people lol. Usually they last only a few months. :D

Electronics & Photo Fan

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
From everyone's comments, I reckon Medion must have got worse - My first home PC was bought in March 2001 from Tesco, a Medion, and, like Nivrip's, is still going to this day.

Has had over twenty five reinstalls of Windows ME though :p

Ask a Question