Initial ***tty Link (Warning, Rant)

Reaction score
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

So my stuff is meant to be delivered today.

City Link usually come at 8ish am - nothing.

Finally i left for work at 6pm. Pass the guy on the way up the road and think oh ok cool parcels will be there when i get home.

Mum tells me the city link man arrived, stopped outside my house which is in a dirt track dead end lane with houses only on one side and a house name thing on the gate. You cant really miss it. So he stopped outside my house for a minute or two, didnt even get out, turned around and drove off.

Chris Imrie got his parcel delivered fine... i dont know what the driver was playing at.

They are going to get a bollocking off me as soon as they open tomorrow.

Hope the driver hasnt ran off with my stuff!

Not impressed. Not impressed one bit.

I phoned up at 5:30pm to actually confirm it was going to arrive today. "Yeah it will arrive today, new driver so he's a bit behind but it will definatly be with you"

Yeah whatever

Rant over.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Reaction score
ahh Postill

"If patience is sour then its result must be SWEET!!!!"

wait your turn it will arrive :)
be up early

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Such is the joy of Internet shopping.

For those of us who've used this purchasing method, this is a familiar story.

We revel in the joy of finding bargains online.

Then gripe and moan when the seller employs a delivery driver with a brain the size of a walnut.

Such is life :)

Ask a Question