Remember Window size

MHL

Outlook 2007 doesn't remember the Outlook Today window size.

Anyone else seeing this after closing and then opening Outlook 2007?
--
Michael

Windows 7 RC
IE 8
Windows Live Mail 2009 (latest)
Office 2007 (latest)

neo [mvp outlook]

I don't see this behavior under Windows 7 RTM. Considering you didn't state
if your windows size is "maximized" versus window that is small than your
desktop versus "minimized", I might not have tested what you where expecting
to have tested.

"MHL" <booyakasha at mac dot com> wrote in message
Outlook 2007 doesn't remember the Outlook Today window size.

Anyone else seeing this after closing and then opening Outlook 2007?
--
Michael

Windows 7 RC
IE 8
Windows Live Mail 2009 (latest)
Office 2007 (latest)

MHL

It's fine this morning....who knows what it was. It was just reverting to a
"default" Window size and not remembering my custom window size that I had
it moved to. Fixed for now...