Calendar reverts from Month to Day

MHL

My calendar view keeps reverting to DAY when I want it to always display as
MONTH. Anyone else see this?
--
Michael

Windows 7 RC
IE 8
Windows Live Mail 2009 (latest)
Office 2007 (latest)

neo [mvp outlook]

I'm not seeing this under Windows 7 RTM and Office 2007 (SP2) running
against Microsoft Exchange 2003 SP2. I don't have the Live Mail installed.

"MHL" <booyakasha at mac dot com> wrote in message
My calendar view keeps reverting to DAY when I want it to always display as
MONTH. Anyone else see this?
--
Michael

Windows 7 RC
IE 8
Windows Live Mail 2009 (latest)
Office 2007 (latest)

neo [mvp outlook]

I will keep an eye out for it since I live in Month view.

"MHL" <booyakasha at mac dot com> wrote in message
Try after some use. It doesn't happen right away...