Reliable Spyware Scanners

Reaction score
Right hello again,

after recent router problem and imba laggy internet connections i need help finding the best spyware scanner that is FREE, all the ones i am downloading ask me too register and all that bullcrap... they never used too :(

so please link me a good reliable scanner that wont charge me copious amounts of money to clear the computers of unwanted crap.

thanks guys

-G~MAN

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
All I know of that's free is AdAwareSE and Spybot Search & Destroy.

A-Squared was free at one time but isn't any longer.

All the others, as far as I know, charge copious amounts of shekels to fund their programming, time spent improving their software and constantly updating it. Damn rip-off, isn't it?

Everybody should work for nothing and gladly give their time and efforts away for free.

Hang on, I'm having a strange moment here, don't know what the hell came over me..... :confused: :eek:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Oh gawd, where you been living ... here

http://www.spywarepoint.com/downloads/

Start with Ad-Aware, then SBS&D, then MS Windows Defender, then SpywareBlaster, then clean-up with CCleaner, making sure you do NOT install the Yahoo Toolbar that comes with CC, unless you want it.

Oh, you DO need 'em ALL ... and blow me down they is FREE too ...

happywave.gif

Reaction score
good stuff! thanks guys will try them out tomorow when i plug the router back in :)

while we are at it, is it possible for another computer to pass on spyware through wireless connection? recently since a week or so ago, whenever i have my router plugged in it gives me laggy connection on games and surfing the net :(

-G~MAN

Ask a Question