From: <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: error message - can't send or receive e-mail

Bob F.

D Jurko said:
it has taken me a few days to get back to this problem but your suggestion
did not work. I have uninstalled Norton Antivirus that came preloaded
with
my laptop and am waiting to fix this problem before downloading one of the
free anti virus software available. Since I am using the wireless
connection do I have to override the Internet Explore connection setting
in
the Tools - Accounts - Connection and check the "Add the Broadband
Connection" information

This was the latest error message when I tried your suggestion:

Account: 'pophm.sympatico.ca', Server: 'pophm.sympatico.ca', Protocol:
POP3, Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

D Jurko