Razer Copperhead + Tarantula + eXactmat

Reaction score
Massive box seeing as i only bought a keyboard + mouse + mat lol but none the less, hats off to Razer for their innovative packaging for all three items.

Just plugged in both the babies, the mat is slightly to big for it to go in line with the keyboard, but it will do for now, as i tend to play with it beneath the keyboard.

In love with the blue LED's and the "pulseating" logos on both the mouse and keyboard, really nice touch.

The keyboards feel is nice so far as i am typing this message! Doubt i'll use the profiles but it's nice to have just in case, now for the mouse, one word ... wow. The sensitivty coming from a MX1000 is just out of this world! I've put it onto profile 4 for desktop usage, and i think i'll keep it on that for gaming also, as 2000DPI is just slightly to quick, for close combat for example i'll be whizzing my head around the opponent will think i'm a nutter!

Will post a picture of my final set up, it's blue LED heaven here! In the dark, it's creamable lol

Off to test these beauties in Crysis now, so feel free to join me for a free headshot haha while i get used to these, one problem with the keyboard, is even with the underneath "stands" it's still a little to flat for my liking, i would prefer it a little bit more raised much like my old keyboard, but hey, now i'm just being picky

All i can say is ... amazing products, thanks to Razer, i have joined the Razer "family"!

Reaction score
A very pleased Copperhead user here too.

It is an aquired taste. Many find the shape of it difficult to use and too sensitive, but after a whle I fiddled enough with it get a bloody nice mouse out of it.

2000dpi is far too mcuh for me too.

It just looks so bloody cool :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Logitech G5 v2. FTW, an awesome mouse. 2000dpi is good, just turn the 'slider' down and leave the dpi higher, makes it more accurate. ;)

I have the G15 v2 also, its very nice and the screen integrates with loads of programs like Teamspeak, Xfire, Fraps, Rivatuner, Coretemp, WMP and more. That along with all the fact its a very nice board to use makes me very happy with it. :)

Ask a Question