Rate This Site!

Rate this site!

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi all, i was just wandering what you all think of Ian's site?

Please be honest.

KGB

5/5 for me!

Reaction score
Is that it? 4 highs and a middle?

out of the 6000 members only 5 people remotaly like it

Come on peaple

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I gave it a five, but of course I am slightly bias ;)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Only 2 from me im afraid :(.

There are some good reveiws and articles, but not as much and not as frequent as many other sites. Also, the forum topics are starting to go downhill a little, they are seeming increasingly pointless by the day! (this is my opinion, so dont linch me when my back is turned)

Though that 2 is now, things could change ;).

Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
Only 2 from me im afraid :(.

There are some good reveiws and articles, but not as much and not as frequent as many other sites. Also, the forum topics are starting to go downhill a little, they are seeming increasingly pointless by the day! (this is my opinion, so dont linch me when my back is turned)

Though that 2 is now, things could change ;).

All fair comments, but don't you worry, we're addressign the content problem at the moment. We've got some big, cutting edge articles on the go that will get us some big coverage, and we're taking on a new staff reviewer.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Ahh thats good to hear.

Its not that i dont like it, cos i do (else i wouldnt still be here, with all you lovlie peeps). Its just i need more of the good stuff ;).

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear friends

Please forgive me for making a few observations - there are many PC type sites/forums out there but what I feel the others are weak on is being inclusive and by that I mean including people of all abilities and knowledge levels. There are quite a few of us out there who know a tiny little bit but are nowhere near as proficent as some of you guys. I feel able to say this as I have contributed to other sites and forums and have been a bit disappointed with the responses. It is not necessary to go into details but where I think PCR has the edge is on its inclusivity, warmth and sincerity. For me, those are very important qualities. I do appreciate however that it is very difficult to please all of the people all of the time. For me 5 of out 5 but I would love to see what others think.

Kind regards to all

Gabriella x

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I agree with Gabriella!

The respect that the members have for each other on this site is something lacking on others that I have been to.

We all learn frrom each others experience and that is what forums are all about.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: for PC Review!

Reaction score
comparing the OCUK forum to this one, id take this one anyday. Even though it has hundreds of thousands of members!! you get a not respectful atmosphere all the time mostly...

nothing against it though

Ask a Question