Have the PC review staff met?

Reaction score
Hi i was just wandering whether the staff at PC Review have met eachother?

I.e. Has Mucks met Ian

or Has Chris met Matt?

*I really need to get out of this random mood*

KGB

Reaction score
So How do you know that one of them isent a mass murderer & your working for them?

I'tll be in the news paper 'Chris Postill, was found guilty of helping a murderer, he has been sentanced to life infront of a firing squad'

Are there an anti-randomness pills?

KGB

Reaction score
life in front of a firing squad?

sounds better than the death penalty thats for sure!!

Even if Ian was a mass murderer, hes a nice one.

Reaction score
Life in front of a firing squad is death!

Did you see the message i posted when your name was not under the online list?

I deleted it about 15 mins ago, so it aint there now!

KGB!

Reaction score
i imagine it would be called "death by firing squad" but ah well ;)

may have done, undelete it

Reaction score
I can't! all it said was: Help! my computers dead! it is telling me that Chris is offline!

I went to the doc today about my randomness, he said it will pass the day i die!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've only met Matt once before, and that was a few weeks ago in Manchester!

I'm not sure who else has met who though :)

Reaction score
So you hire people with out knowing who they are, no interviews?

i am assuming it all volentary work (or does anyone get paid?) Do you make the site yourself?

KGB

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Its not really hiring, as I created the first site a good few years ago now, and we knew eachother on the forums for a long time and things just fell into place! No-one gets paid, as the site doesn't make much money (the adverts just pay for the dedicated server and the licenses).

I created the site layout myself as I do web design work in my spare time :)

Reaction score
It looks great, to give you some more money, i am willing to pay you 50p for a button on the menu bar (after 'about')

what do you think?
KGB

Reaction score
Im sure that companies must pay Ian monthly for adverts on the site - 50p for ever seems a little tight...

how much does your average company pay you a month to be advertised on the site Ian?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry KGB, I'm not adding any more links to the site for the time being as I'd be swamped with requests :)

Chris, it all depends on the location and type of advert, but safe to say it just about covers the dedicated host now!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Damn, my secret is out, I'm not exactly a mass murderer, but close. Let's just say I get my assignments from either Whitehall or that green glass building on the south side of the Thames at Vauxhall and use a silenced long range rifle with a very powerful 'scope..... ;)

I've met Mucks, early part of '02 I think, or was it '01? can't remember. We traded some computer stuff and he drove up the M4 from Wales and I met him near Heathrow. He's not nearly as grumpy in real life ;)

Reaction score
Come and work for me. I'll pay you double what the government pay you and you can have an uzi for a side arm. new identity comes as part of the deal.

keep it on the downlow, pm me.

;)

i went to that UC solutions place a couple weeks ago and they are selling your average 9800pro for like over £300!!!! crazy

Reaction score
I was only joking about the buttton! for 50p you can get 1 loaf of tesco's bread & 2 slices of tesco's ham - i was offereing you a whole lunch!

Reaction score
damn it you made me hungry.

If im not online (god forbid) your computers just fine KGB, im getting some food!

get to order in a pizza tonight with a mate because of my GCSE results but thats not til 8pm or so cant have dinner.

the cat looks quite tasty, may give her a shave and amputate a leg or two and chuck them on the BBQ :p

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Going back to the original thoughts in this thread... it would be really nice to meet up with y'all :)

I guess the main problem is where, because we're all so spread out. If anyone's got any ideas, I'm all ears!

Reaction score
Why shave the cat, cat fir is soo tasty!

Ill only work for you if i get a flame thrower & a chainsaw! i like to get up close to people an slash them down in the street with blood flying everywhere.

Reaction score
sexy bex said:
Going back to the original thoughts in this thread... it would be really nice to meet up with y'all :)

I guess the main problem is where, because we're all so spread out. If anyone's got any ideas, I'm all ears!

Nay, ye'd be staggard 'ow many 'o 'us bugger's live up't narth in't manny region.

Please wait, processing...

You'd be supprised how many of us live in, or around, Manchester.

Ask a Question