• Read about it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I set it up myself - one vote only!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
HI all,

just wandering how you all geard about PCReview

I honestly cannot remember! i did not read about it, did not get told about it, so i must have heared about it from a search engine, but what was i searching for?

This is just another post that means nothing, but i just wanted to know!

KGB

Reaction score
i think i found it by typing it directly into webbrowser or i found this site from another site prehaps a sister site?

there was some really good articles that helped me and i was overjoyously impressed! i dont normally sign up to anything. but i just had to on this site!

Reaction score
what, so you just decided:

"what will i do today?"
"i know... ill type in www.pcreview.co.uk in to Internet explorer and see what happenes"

either you were very lucky :) or you "subconsiesly" heared about it from somewhere!

KGb

Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
what, so you just decided:

"what will i do today?"
"i know... ill type in www.pcreview.co.uk in to Internet explorer and see what happenes"

either you were very lucky :) or you "subconsiesly" heared about it from somewhere!

KGb
lol lol lol

yer man sure ut first i tried .com and that wont that good. i think i was trying to find out something abt pc's. try it yourself one day mate www. (whateveruneed) .com !!!

how about your id? or your name

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I remeber how i got onto the site, It was a article by Mucks i think. it was about upgrading my computer. then i looked at the rest of the site and i joined that same day

Reaction score
OK, i tried that, KGB comes up with some rubbish, but no KGB-911

i put KGB-911 in to google,

it came up with "pcreview.co.uk - view KGB-911's public profile" so the first option, so i click it!
It takes me to Alf's public profile!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh... there is another KGB911 in the world (no "-") his email is (e-mail address removed), mine is (e-mail address removed)!

Coincidence...or not?

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Can't really remember :blush: I think I was looking for any UK/British forum, as at the time all you could find were USA ones.

I believe Ian had not long set-up PCR and in I stumbled, hung around, answered a few questions for members and was duly invited on the 'team', gave Floppy a call and Quad followed ... the rest they say is ... :D

Still think of this place as Home. :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
When I started going out with Ian he told me about this site, and so me being curious, I had a look. I was firstly very impressed with how professional it was, and after a while of watching the forum conversations I decided to join in, and called myself 'Sexy Bex' for a joke!

Reaction score
Found this place after looking up problems with iiyama vm pro 454 and there here was...!

I stuck around firstly because of Ian and Flops because in my very first thread they were very useful.

I'm glad i stuck around - love this place - best forum on the net, imo

Reaction score
Ian sent out a news email (which all sites do) and the consumer rights article got me interested enough to join the forums ;)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
OK, i tried that, KGB comes up with some rubbish, but no KGB-911

i put KGB-911 in to google,

it came up with "pcreview.co.uk - view KGB-911's public profile" so the first option, so i click it!
It takes me to Alf's public profile!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh... there is another KGB911 in the world (no "-") his email is (e-mail address removed), mine is (e-mail address removed)!

Coincidence...or not?
That rather strange! Indeed!

Ask a Question