Raft

Reaction score
Just bought this for my lad and myself

A survival game based on collecting scrap to build a habitat on a raft or an island.
Still in prerelease on Steam but reduced at present from £15 to £10 until 25th october

Quite entertaining and multiplayer on Steam. Discord or other chat agent required for comms

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That looks pretty fun - especially for something to play with the kids. What do you think of it so far?

I'm trying to get a 4 and 7 year old in to gaming, but it's just been Mariocart so far (no luck with minecraft!).

Reaction score
That looks pretty fun - especially for something to play with the kids. What do you think of it so far?

I'm trying to get a 4 and 7 year old in to gaming, but it's just been Mariocart so far (no luck with minecraft!).

Yeah it's good. lucas loves it. only issue I have is No controller option. So sitting at a PC I get a bit of a sore neck and back after 30mins or so. They have no immediate plans to allow for controllers so not sure it it will be a favourite of mine

Ask a Question