Serious Sam HD - Legend Of The Beast DLC

Reaction score
Product Release - Valve
May 15, 2012
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC is Now Available on Steam!

attachment.php

Grab a fistful of rockets and step into the bright red shoes of the legendary Sam "Serious" Stone as he reloads for an all-new battle against the nefarious minions of Lord Mental. Hunt down the mysterious ram-god of the Great Obelisk and unlock the secrets buried beneath the mystical temples dotting the sands of ancient Egypt. Then challenge your nerves with an intense new survival mode map or take aim in three brand new versus multiplayer maps.

To celebrate the launch of the new DLC, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter and the Serious Sam Complete Pack are 75% off until May 22nd at 10AM PST!
From the Steam site

Yeah more of the same stuff I'm sure, but I enjoyed that game and it was only $5 :)

Attachments

• capsule_467x181.jpg
    capsule_467x181.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 580

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I saw that this evening, £4 over here. But apart from the multiplayer maps (I don't play SS MP) and one survival mode map (I don't like SM maps) there are just three levels for the cost of this DLC. That's probably about 1 to 2 hours worth of gameplay for £4. Not really worth it imo, I shall wait for sale time.

Talking of Steam, tonight I bought Assassins Creed II Deluxe Edition and Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the combined sum of £8.73 - bargain.

I didn't like the first AC, thought it was boring and repetitive but have played AC2 on Xbox and thought it was rather good, so took a chance on those two.

The Steam weekend deal is actually offering every single Assassins Creed game for £29 which is also a bit of a bargain.

Ask a Question