R6025 - pure virtual function call

R6025

Every time I turn off MSN Messenger I get the following
error:
R6025 - pure virtual function call

I have the final release of MSN Messenger 7.0

is there a way to fix this problem?

O_Spring

R6025 said:
Every time I turn off MSN Messenger I get the following
error:
R6025 - pure virtual function call

I have the final release of MSN Messenger 7.0

is there a way to fix this problem?

I have exactly the same problem.

One more thing :

I have installed Messenger Plus 3.50 and when it is activated, I don
not have the error anymore. But if if uninstall Msn Messenger Plus (or
even shutdown msgplus.exe process), then Msn Msessenger crash again on
exit with error R6025...

So maybe it is related to the installation of Messenger Plus...

O_Spring

never had Messenger Plus installed on my computer

Ok so its something else (I do not remember if the problem was there before
I installed Messenger Plus)

Any ideas ? Is there other people with this problem ?

O_Spring

elle

*yeah i have the same problem too. After i turn off my MSN beta 7.0, the
message just popped up. I thought it has something to do with the JAVA
Jde that i've downloaded.*

'Jonathan Kay [MVP said:
']Hi,

Yes, it's a known bug. No resolution yet though.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"O_Spring" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message
(e-mail address removed) a écrit dans le message de [email protected]
-

So maybe it is related to the installation of Messenger-
Plus...-
.
-