Question about Windows Mail encryption and digital signature

Wanda

Hello,

When I want to send an email, it tells me that the message won't be
encrypted and that it doesn't have a digital signature for my outgoing mail
or the recipient of my email. My question is this: how do I get this and is
it necessary? Thank you for your help.
--
Live, love and laugh. Live each day to the fullest. Cherish your friends and
loved ones.

Have A Great Day!
Wanda

mac

Wanda said:
Hello,

When I want to send an email, it tells me that the message won't be
encrypted and that it doesn't have a digital signature for my outgoing
mail
or the recipient of my email. My question is this: how do I get this and
is
it necessary? Thank you for your help.
--
Live, love and laugh. Live each day to the fullest. Cherish your friends
and
loved ones.

Have A Great Day!
Wanda

If you do not have a Digital ID:

Go to tools menu>options>security tab, disable all selected options under
Digital ID.>Apply/ok

Wanda

Thank you Steve. I did do that and no longer have a problem sending email. I
still wonder though, is it better to have it encrypted and have a Digital ID?
If so, how do I obtain one?
--

Wanda said:
Thank you Steve. I did do that and no longer have a problem sending email.
still wonder though, is it better to have it encrypted and have a Digital
ID?
If so, how do I obtain one?
--

Very doubtful, unless you are a spy :)

click on the help file in WM, and type in digital id, have a read.

Wanda

LOL Steve! No, I'm not a spy. :p . Thanks for replying and I will check it
out.
--
Live, love and laugh. Live each day to the fullest. Cherish your friends and
loved ones.

Have A Great Day!
Wanda

helena

Hi Wanda, I can't seem to get with this digital ID email, what must I do Help
please?
Helena

sholly

Wanda said:
Hello,

When I want to send an email, it tells me that the message won't be
encrypted and that it doesn't have a digital signature for my outgoing mail
or the recipient of my email. My question is this: how do I get this and is
it necessary? Thank you for your help.
--
Live, love and laugh. Live each day to the fullest. Cherish your friends and
loved ones.

Have A Great Day!
Wanda

virginia

Wanda said:
Hello,

When I want to send an email, it tells me that the message won't be
encrypted and that it doesn't have a digital signature for my outgoing mail
or the recipient of my email. My question is this: how do I get this and is
it necessary? Thank you for your help.
--
Live, love and laugh. Live each day to the fullest. Cherish your friends and
loved ones.

Have A Great Day!
Wanda

RFEWW

ttftcb g
cgthccgc
ccggcc
cctytxggx
xgfxf
xxfrxtr
xhhy
xgxg
fgxuxj
xggx
xkxkxx bgtgtgdxf

mac

RFEWW said:
ttftcb g
cgthccgc
ccggcc
cctytxggx
xgfxf
xxfrxtr
xhhy
xgxg
fgxuxj
xggx
xkxkxx bgtgtgdxf

Wow a 6 minute spell of posting 7 bits of rubbish -- Do you feel better?

cellargirl

Why dont people just delete all the stuff when replying to the post?

question hasnt changed and get fed up having to reread it all every time and
then peeps dont even give an asnwer half the time.

Have looked at loads of threads about digital signatures as I have just
encountered this for the first time...

Went to Options to uncheck digital signature etc. and found it wasnt checked
anyway.

Any other suggestions anyone?

Gary VanderMolen

Unless you understand the history of how NNTP newsgroups evolved and
their customs, I suggest you defer to those with more experience.
There were NNTP newsgroups long before there was a world wide web.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)