Windows Mail - Digitally signing email

Shore

I am using Windows Mail, and have downloaded and use a Thawte Certificate.
When I try digitally send a mail (not encrypt) it immediately pops up with
the message :
"The message could not be sent, An error has occured"
I use BitDefender Antivirus on a Vista machine.

Any ideas from anyone.

Gary VanderMolen

As a test, have you tried it with BitDefender uninstalled?
Sorry, I'm no expert in digital signing of email.

nick

Try the Bell companies GTE

Gary VanderMolen said:
As a test, have you tried it with BitDefender uninstalled?
Sorry, I'm no expert in digital signing of email.

killstead

I also have this problem, but I do not have BitDefender. Is there any
indication that this is an application conflict and not a bug in Windows Mail?

Eduardo.

I SEEM TO HAVE NOT ENOUGH MEMORY HELP

Shore said:
I am using Windows Mail, and have downloaded and use a Thawte Certificate.
When I try digitally send a mail (not encrypt) it immediately pops up with
the message :
"The message could not be sent, An error has occured"
I use BitDefender Antivirus on a Vista machine.

Any ideas from anyone.

Peter Foldes

Windows Mail does not handle Digitally Signed Certificates like Thawte or VeriSign

--
Peter

"I SEEM TO HAVE NOT ENOUGH MEMORY HELP" <I SEEM TO HAVE NOT ENOUGH MEMORY