Quad's comedy video thread

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
This thread is inspired by none other than our friendliest member -Taffycat :bow:

She has a wonderful sense of humour and I am pleased to state here that she will be a big contributor to this thread as she is loaded with funny videos.

The first video is of course dedicated to Taffycat and I really hope she gets a chuckle out of this one. She has a furry contingent and loves to talk about it.

Anyone is welcome to post a funny video but please make sure that we keep a high standard here and not post anything that may be offensive to some or is in bad taste.

:fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::fool::fool::fool::fool:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
This one is dedicated to our own Rocket Scientist :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Anyone is welcome to post a funny video but please make sure that we keep a high standard here and not post anything that may be offensive to some or is in bad taste.

Well there go most of my ideas then.... ;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol: Tears of laughter are rolling down our cheeks here! Some of those are really priceless! :thumb: :D

Bill Bailey is one of my favourites, so here are a couple of musical offerings that always crack me up :D