Pure Pwnage

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
This thread is all about the intenet show "Pure Pwnage", I dont know if anyone else knows or watches it, but its pure class. Its all about a PC gamer, and his life. If you havent watched any, watch a few clips 1st, then if you like you should download all the episodes. There all free, but some are pretty big.

here are some clips:

FPS Doug 1: http://media.putfile.com/PurePwnage-MeetFPSDoug

FPS Doug 2: http://media.putfile.com/FPS-doug

Doug is like the craziest character on there, he just brings me to tears.

Heres where you get all the episodes:

http://www.purepwnage.com/episodes.html

They even have an online store where you can get some funky t-shirts and other goodies.

bh-bl25.jpg

Edit: Thats not me sporting the T-Shirt, its another character from the show ^^

Reaction score
I have been a fan since the end of 2005 when someone showed me a video of fps doug. Really great bunch of people, they care about the fans which is good to see.

Have you bought any stuff from the noob store? I was considering but not sue what to get.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I dunno if its just me or if it doesn't translate this side of the pond that well - but I found it really painful to watch :confused:

Reaction score
Those prob aren't the best oens to watch as they were the first videos they filmed. If you go to the episodes page and download 8/9 or 10 they will give you a better idea of what teh show is really about.

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
I dunno if its just me or if it doesn't translate this side of the pond that well - but I found it really painful to watch :confused:
i agree very strange!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Alf said:
havent seen the show, but to tell the truth i dont feel like watching it.
i prefer SBmail at www.homestarrunner.com
:D

I couldn't get the hang of the FPS Doug videos, but some of the homestarrunner ones are hilarious :D The "peasants quest" game was great :)

Reaction score
most of it was a funny, but its getting a bit boring now :eek:

havent seen episode 10 heard it was a bit rubbish so im missing out on that one :D

Reaction score
10 is great.

The get outta myspace song also rocks ;) downloadable from the site.

They must be so rich now!

Are they really like that in real life though?!

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Are they really like that in real life though?!

yeah the funny thing is they are, the guy who films it is doing a documentary for his film school.

Reaction score
Well they are all gamers in real life, but they jeremy acts and talks teh way he does for teh show. Some aspects have been scripted buy only some. I dont think they are rich as they only get income through the clothes they sell, also they money they raised on ebay they spent it visiting soem fans of the show in holland which just shows how much they care about the fans.

Ask a Question