Tt eSPORTS Chao Dracco Signature Headphones

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Have you always wanted some shiny gold headphones? Then eTeknix have just the review for you - the Tt eSPORTS Chao Dracco Signature Headphones!

"Tt eSports are a relatively new brand when it comes to gaming peripherals, yet they are already renowned across the globe for their high quality gaming products. Their gaming range include headsets, mice, keyboards and even gaming gloves, all aimed at gaming enthusiasts. What we have in today increases Tt eSPORTS product range to include a new category; headphones – that are aimed towards the audiophiles.

The new sub-branch of Tt eSPORTS called ‘Chao’ that features the headphones we have today, not only cover audio, but also fashion. This new branch includes hooded sweatshirts and T-Shirts, something that we’ve often seen accompanying gaming brands, but never on this level before. The headphones are in a series called “Dracco” that feature the standard headphones and the Signature edition. The latter, sports a lick of gold to the colour scheme, giving it premium look and comes bundled with accessories that are not included in the standard version. The Signature model comes in at $109, whilst the standard version comes in at $89.

It’s good to see a gaming peripherals brand break away from the norm when it comes to audio. Most, if not all, gaming peripheral companies tend to neglect headphones in favour of headsets, which include a built in mic. Gaming headsets, don’t really tend to focus on audio quality, instead get a slick look and a bump in the price tag just for having the “gaming” in the product name. That said, some companies are going down the mobile audio route and we’ve seen a few headphones crop up on the market, such as the Razer Electra, that focus solely on the quality."

Beautiful. You can read their full review here.

Reaction score
Hmm if i decide to go chav & join the hoodies i might go for them!:p
But as i'm unlikely to, think i will give them a miss this time.:dance:

But never the less a good find Mrs C.:thumb:

Ask a Question