publishing

G

my website is all of a sudden taking 30 minutes to publish. it takes forever to open in the remote view as well. just two hours ago, it published quickly. i've tried it on two different ISPs, so i know that's not the problem. the server is also fine. any ideas on why its taking so long to publish?

S

Steve Easton

FrontPage uses Internet Explorer settings for internet access, so I would try this.
with FrontPage and IE closed, right click the IE icon on the desktop, Clear the temporary internet,
history and cookie files. Then click the programs tab, click "Reset Web settings" in the next popup
uncheck "reset my homepage" and then click OK and OK again.

Reopen FrontPage and then your web and see if it helps.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage
95isalive
This site is best viewed............
........................with a computer

ankita deshpande said:
my website is all of a sudden taking 30 minutes to publish. it takes forever to open in the
remote view as well. just two hours ago, it published quickly. i've tried it on two different
ISPs, so i know that's not the problem. the server is also fine. any ideas on why its taking so
long to publish?

Ask a Question