Psp

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Not too long now till Sony's little handheld hits PAL territories. Anyone pre-ordered? What games are you going for?

I've had mine sine the US release, and sampled a fair few games in my time. Personally, I'm a little disappointed with things so far. Whilst the DS has brought us games such as Electroplankton, Another Code, and Wario, the PSP has just stuck with the same old Playstation brands.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Elctroplakton? Anouther Code??
if those are games... Were have i been?!
for my DS just got Meteos and Advance wars: DS :)

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Alf said:
Elctroplakton? Anouther Code??
if those are games... Were have i been?!
for my DS just got Meteos and Advance wars: DS :)

Well Electroplankton is JAP only so far. Definetly worth importing though! Another Coe is a bit of a traditional point and click game, making use of the DS's unique features quite beautifully.It's only been released in PAL territories though so far.

How's Meteos and Advance Wars? I have the first two Advance Wars games on the GBA, and they're pretty nice strategy games.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Advance wars is briliant! definitly worth getting in my opinion.
Metoes is a Puzzle game that uses the touch screen, is pretty fun and worth a look.

Cant wait for the DS to go online!

Reaction score
Never been into handheld gaming.
Never felt the need to have one when I've already got either a console or a pc to play games on.
And why would you want to watch a movie on such a small screen?
Price seems quite high aswell :0

The boss is looking to get one. He's a bit of a gadget freak. I suppose if youv'e gotta have one then why not :)

This is all IMHO so don't slate me for it.

I'm just jealous case I can't afford one really. lol

Cheers,

Rich

tek

Reaction score
Take a look at www.lik-sang.com if your interested in getting a psp. You can important games and even get the white version of the psp on the 15th of september. My friend is getting a white one, lol he wants to be teh cool kid.

Reaction score
I really don see the point, I have a ds for the portable gaming features and I don't think that i could watch a movie on such a small screen, I have a portable dvd player for that anyway, in my opinion I think that sony is out for money....thats just my opinion

Ask a Question