PSD99's New Rig - Brace yourselves!

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Why not try using Linux Server Software on this beast..? You could get proper test results that way...

next on the list is Linux Red Hat ES5 or something

yes it can play left for dead only with a decent graphics card

and thanks for the software it took ages to resize!

Reaction score
I bet half the street blacks out when you power up man......and i know SFA about pc's really but theres a helluva lotta gear in that box o' trix.....How much did it cost for all that gear?? Are those black stick thingy's memory??
I could ask ya questions all nite about it but its getting late. I hope you enjoy using it and best of luck with it.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
captain zed said:
.How much did it cost for all that gear??

How about £5000 +...I'd say it was a cast off from his work or mate...A Dell Rack Server is not something you just think one day, hang about i'll build one of those and see what it can do....lol....
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
It isn't mine gentlemen but it felt good to say it is.

It is a server at work that we had to take offline. So I got the opportunity to test it out but I want to test it more.
This sort of hardware costs between £3,000 to £6,000 depending on what you want with it.

Pretty damn expensive init

Ask a Question