PSD99 eBay Sale

Reaction score
Hiya guys,

im trying to raise some funds for my new project!

So I have put some of my electrical bits on ebay.
here is the link:

If you do want to make a bid, Please read each of the item's description's very carefully, also read my 'terms and conditions.'

Of course any bidders that are established members here on PCR will get an even higher quality of service than I already provide!

Best Wishes

p.s look on this my link regulary I shall be adding more items soon and if you are not into PC's you will be suprised what I will have to offer!

psd99

Last edited:
Reaction score
hope so it is dead cheap
its lying around here i dont need it!

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
doubt you gona sell it psd broadband is moving in and all systems these days come with a 56k modem built in. But i guess everyone will have to waint and see

hope the listings do well

Reaction score
I have a spare 56k modem aswell, only 9months old, never used. If you sell yours i will list mine :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Get some methylated spirits, cotton buds and a piece of cloth and clean up those Durons, per-leeeeeze :D

Don't list them as untested ya lazy bugger, try 'em out when your mobo arrives from me. I would never ever buy an untested CPU.

Reaction score
stuartw101 said:
Did you end up selling the modem?

o yes! i sold the modem! even if it was 2 quid at least i got something outa it!

i just sent out the goods!

infact i sold everything but the nic cards and isa sound cards

im gona relist more stuff soon!

Reaction score
Nice one, i should put my 56k modem on ebay. How did you package it and what was the delivery charge for it?

Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
doubt you gona sell it psd broadband is moving in and all systems these days come with a 56k modem built in. But i guess everyone will have to waint and see

hope the listings do well

lol i sold it!

now i doubt u are gona win the prem this season! lol

Reaction score
stuartw101 said:
Nice one, i should put my 56k modem on ebay. How did you package it and what was the delivery charge for it?

well i think delivery and packagin was £2

and it did cost me abt that when u think of effort and packaging

put it up there for £3 starting bid at least.

Ask a Question