Prop Bitmap dll not loaded

Reaction score
A client of ours is having an issue with he outlook 2007. Whenever she tries to print an email she receives an error message: "prop bitmap dll not loaded"

She Outlook 07 with office 2003, I will need to check if it is all or only some emails, also I have looked online and others have encountered this as well however no-one seems to have a resolutions

Reaction score
I have had the same thing happen with a Lexmark X7130 printer. I downloaded the latest drivers, removed the ones currently installed before installing the new ones. This didn't help. I then checked Microsoft's Knowledge Base, found nothing referring to this topic, so I contacted Lexmark. They told me it is not a printer issue, but an Outlook problem. It seems I am going in circles with this one.

Just a few things to mention in specific - it only happens with Outlook, and it only happens one time; and the first time I print after starting the computer. After I close the error notice, it does not appear again, until after I restart my computer. If I print from any other application before Outlook, it will not happen with Outlook.

Now, this might sound like an Outlook problem, except that it only happens with this Lexmark printer. No other printer in our office, and we use several HP's, Epsons, and Brothers. I am not sure where to point the finger any longer. I just need some good guidance.

Ask a Question