Problems with Internet

Reaction score
Before I start, I just want to let you know that Internet automatically goes on when I start my Windows XP computer. I connect with Wireless Connection 3 I was surfing Opera and when I tried to go to a different web site, I ended up with a blank web page. I tried Firefox and ended up with the same result. Then I realized I was not connected to the Internet. When I tried to get on the Internet using the Safe Mode, I was unsuccessful. But I was successful on getting on the Internet when I used Safe Mode Network. Did I catch a virus? Could it be because I am late on my payments with the Internet company? Can anyone explain to me what is wrong?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Could it be because I am late on my payments with the Internet company? Can anyone explain to me what is wrong?

If it was because you are late on payments and they had cut your service, in the bottom right corner you would get a little yellow triangle which says limited or no conectivity
HAve you tried connecting your computer to the router with an ethernet cable ?

If you do suspect its because you are late with payments, then give your ISP a call and make a payment, that would be the logical thing to do :D

Welcome to the forum :thumb:

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
Could it be because I am late on my payments with the Internet company?

this is a question for the ISP, not an internet forum.

What do you mean by "safe mode network?" This term is unfamiliar to me.
How does your computer connect to the Internet? Via router connected to a modem or directly to the modem via wireless?

Details such as the configuration of your network, version of Windows (if used), will help us to help you.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I took that to mean Safe mode with networking? :)

Ask a Question