Problems signing into Windows Live Messenger Web

Reaction score
Hey, i have recently reinstalled windows xp. In the past i've had it running on my pc no problem whatsoever, anyhow this time i installed it and am experiancing problems with Windows Live Messenger. I downloaded the newest version, when i try and sign in it comes up with various error codes. The most common error code is something like: "your contact list is not available, please try again later", so i thought fine i'll try later i guess they're just experiancing some problems. So now 4-5 days on no change same thing happens, i try to sign into the web Windows Live Messenger and it comes up with: "there's a problem signing into messenger. please try again later." I've been trying with the web one for a few days now, same thing happens. I don't know what to do about this problem. It doesn't seem to be solving itself, i've been searching google non-stop still nothing. I don't even know how to contact windows live for help from them. I don't seem to be receiving all my e-mails aswell. I'd be very greatful if someone can help me solve this problem i am missing WLM so much :(, thanks a lot to those who give advice yours faithfully Jass.

Ask a Question