Problems saving movie in PAL format

G

Hi. I try to save on CD and I try to save on computer, and nothing works. Get the message, "Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disk space available, and then try again.

I have a 55 min movie that is in .avi format and I'm trying to save as PAL (1.5 something or other). It has maybe 10 fades and 6 titles/overlays. I have *plenty* of memory, somewhere in the GHz. Can anyone give me any advice for saving my NSTC video into PAL or getting MM2 to work? I have Windows XP. Thanks

G

I've also tried saving it as PAL high quality and still the same thing happens - the status bar fills up with green after an hour, and once it's gotten to 100%, I get that dang error again. :(

Ask a Question