Problem setting up RAS on Win Server 2003

Matt Hayes

J Houston said:
I'm trying to set up RAS on our small office network
but I get to the end of the wizard" and get this message:

http://mark.branney.users.btopenworld.com/ras01.jpg

Anyone any clues as to what this means and why I cant
complete the set-up?

James H

This would tell me that you are not logged on as the local
administrator when setting up RAS.

I setup RAS as a test on my Windows Server 2003 box, didn't have any
problems.

Matt

Chuck Lloyd

Matt Hayes said:
"J Houston" <[email protected]> wrote in message

This would tell me that you are not logged on as the local
administrator when setting up RAS.

I setup RAS as a test on my Windows Server 2003 box, didn't have any
problems.

Matt

I would have to agree with Matt here. That or try and reboot before doing
it.