Problem creating new profile

B

Bob Newman

I had a problem with Outlook 2010 not sending or receiving emails. Microsoft had me create a new profile & use the new profile instead of the old. That seems to have worked, I can now send & receive okay. ONE BIG PROBLEM THOUGH: None of the data from the old profile (Contacts, email, appointments, etc.) transferred to the new profile. How can I import them into the newprofile? There is a lot of information there that I must have, very important stuff. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance... Bob

B

Bob Newman

I had a problem with Outlook 2010 not sending or receiving emails. Microsoft had me create a new profile & use the new profile instead of the old. That seems to have worked, I can now send & receive okay. ONE BIG PROBLEMTHOUGH: None of the data from the old profile (Contacts, email, appointments, etc.) transferred to the new profile. How can I import them into the new profile? There is a lot of information there that I must have, very important stuff. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance... Bob

I figure it out all by myself!

Thanks... Bob

C

Char Jackson

I figure it out all by myself!

Thanks... Bob

Thanks for sharing your solution. I'm sure it will help countless
others.

Oh, wait, you forgot to share your solution.

Ask a Question