Problem and going to shoot Lap Top

Shelley

I have Windows XP and a Gateway Lap top. I know I know its
a bad combo. Am just finding that out. After 7 crashs and
8 reinstalls now I am having an annoying proble.

So here it is.

I play 2 games on my lap top. Well Of Souls and Sims.
As of 4 days ago neither one will work. No Error pops up.
Nothing happens when I try and start the games. They just
dont start. Also i have AOL. More fool me I know. And Its
8.0. Well in 8.0 you can customize your Soudns, so you
hear each persons Instant Message with a different sound.
Well that stopped working also. Media player has stopped
working telling me i have no sound devise installed. Now I
have uninstalled my sound devise and reinstalled it twice.
Still not fixed. I have uninstalled real player and
reinstalled it. Still nothing. Have uninstalled Media
player and reinstalled it. Still NADA!! I have been told I
may have a virus, and will need to reinstall windows.
Problem one. Lodt the Windows CD that Gateway sent out
with the computer. And can not afford to buy a new one. I
just paid $127.00 to have it reinstalled and well am broke
now.

What am i missing? What else can I do?? Please someone
help me before i go insane. And shoot my lap top.

And please only send me e-mail if you have an answer.

Jism is a Rythm

"Shelley" plyflkttn@I Like Feeding The Spammers.com wrote in message
[...]

The XP CD!

What else can I do??

Try and find the CD! Remember where you had it last etc...

Please someone
help me before i go insane. >

Take it easy. Do an online virus check or download a trial anti virus proggy
to make sure you actually have one. Then look for the CD again.
And shoot my lap top.

Video tape the shooting and sell the footage for $$$ to cover your losses.
Be carefull. Wear eye protection! Munge your email addy and stop feeding the
spammers.