Printing Legal Size (2nd Request)

G

Hello Experts

I'm having a problem printing an org chart I created. The page setup (slide) is fine at 13 x 7.5. However, in PrintPreview, the page is not 13x7.5, but it's letter size. Therefore, when I print on Legal paper, it is obvious only letter size is printing

Help

Thank you so much for your time

M

T

TAJ Simmons

MB,

Have you tried changing the "paper size to 'legal'" while you're print previewing. It's normally under "printer
properties" or similiar...or print setup.

The print preview function will show what will print...according to all the settings (including your printers settings)

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com
Hello Experts,

I'm having a problem printing an org chart I created. The page setup (slide) is fine at 13 x 7.5. However, in
PrintPreview, the page is not 13x7.5, but it's letter size. Therefore, when I print on Legal paper, it is obvious only
letter size is printing.

S

Steve Rindsberg

Hello Experts,

I'm having a problem printing an org chart I created. The page setup (slide) is fine
at 13 x 7.5. However, in PrintPreview, the page is not 13x7.5, but it's letter size.
Therefore, when I print on Legal paper, it is obvious only letter size is printing.

The slide size in PowerPoint and the size of the piece of paper you choose to print to
are two entirely separate things, odd as it may seem.

Choose File Print, pick the printer you want to use, click Properties and select the
paper size you want to print to. Then back in the PPT print dialog box, click the
Preview button.

Does that work better?

Ask a Question