    TIA

    --
    Mrich

    Mrich, Nov 26, 2004

  2. Mrich wrote:
    > Hello,
    > Whats the command to print ipconfig /all to notepad from the command
    > prompt ?
    > TIA

    ipconfig /all >c:\ip.txt

    then open the ip.txt file in the root of C:

    --
    Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

    http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

    Steve Parry [MVP], Nov 26, 2004

  3. Mrich:

    Go start --> Run and execute...

    %comspec% /c ipconfig /all > c:\ipconfig.txt

    Then you open c:\ipconfig.txt in Notepad and have it print from the menu or right click on
    c:\ipconfig.txt in Explorer and choose "Print".

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Nov 26, 2004
  4. Mrich

    Mrich Guest