printing inserted pictures

Speez

How can I print an inserted picture in Outlook 2000?
If I go to print preview I see the header and just a box with jpg in it. If
I try to print, I get the header with the box and jpg in it printed.

I checked the settings and its set for html. What am I missing so I can
print the pictures?
Thanks!
Steve

Scott Atkins[MSFT]

Hi Steve,

The following Knowledge Base (KB) article addresses the issue that you are having.
295585.KB.EN-US
An Outlook HTML Message with a Picture Is Not Printed Correctly After

You can access this article by clicking on the link below.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;295585

Regards,

Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook