Printer recommendation

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a new printer - nothing flash and certainly nothing over £100. I very rarely print photos - it will just be for letters, documents, etc.

I'm a bit overawed by the range of printers out there, so was hoping someone may be able to recommend one. I have seen wireless printers advertised - do I need to buy any new hardware eg/modems etc for these to work?? I already have wireless internet at home but have 2 computers so I think this may be useful.

Any tips gratefully received....

Scott

Reaction score
I have always used HP when it come to printer...IMO they are prettty reliable, and go from one end of the scale to the other when it comes to pricing..And for the sort of prinitng you want to do, you could pic up a printer from HP for as little as £65..As for wireless printers you have mentioned that you have wireless internet, i'm asumuming you are using either a laptop which is wieless ready or a desktop that has a wirelss card in it..Therefore you wouldn't need to buy anything else..

Reaction score
I bought from Staples & took out a store card and got a reduction on the price.
It's my first Epson All-in-One printer and does the job, now the warranty is over can use cheaper ink cartridges.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. Opted for the HP Photosmart C4380. Half price from PC World online at £69.99. Very pleased with it - wireless set up and works perfectly!

Ask a Question