Print worksheet 2 on back of worksheet 1, etc....

Lenny

I have a workbook with 12 worksheets. Each worksheet is only a single page
when printed out individually. I want to print the entire workbook out
duplex with worksheet 2 printed on the back of worksheet 1, worksheet 4
printed on the back of worksheet 3... etc. My printer is a duplex printer.
When selecting Print Entire Workbook, the preview shows the worksheets
displayed one after the other and numbered sequentially but when printing,
only prints each on a separate sheet.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Jim Cone

You have two answers in your post of yesterday.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Lenny"