    Does anyone know how to get rid of this annoying box? It comes up when I try
    and print, and it won't print. The "print to file" box is not ticked in the
    menu but it still does it.

    Guest, Sep 6, 2005

  2. You probably have a fax driver, Adobe PDF printer, or the like selected as
    the default printer.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    all may benefit.

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Sep 6, 2005

    Thanks for your help - it gave me the food for thought I needed.

    I clicked on the properties for my printer and saw under the "ports" tab
    that the "Print to file" port was ticked, so I unticked it and it now works
    perfectly.

    Thank you!
    PM

    Guest, Sep 7, 2005