Premier League Fantasy Football 2008/2009

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
If you at mid-December are bottom then i will post to you a great big Cadburys bar ..:nod:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Ooh look... it looks like someone is going to get their choccy bar soon ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fantasy Premier League.JPG
    Fantasy Premier League.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 171
Reaction score
Erm there is a choclate bar in her somewhere isn't there.....Address in PM...lol

Attachments

• pcr.PNG
    pcr.PNG
    14.5 KB · Views: 106
Reaction score
Up the feckers!

It's a game of 2 halfs.
Spoken to vee lads & given them a rocker up zee gary, they all now sing from the same book!
We still see a place in Europe for us if not then the Algarve will do.

Reaction score
Woooo I is moving up the table. I were wrong again said I would be 2nd from bottom:lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks TC :) Looks like there's a good bit of mid-table competition going on!

Fulham have 2 double gameweeks coming up, so that could be a good way of getting some extra points :)

Reaction score
It's all down to the Chairman not giving me any money to buy new players in the January Transfer Window.
Thats why we have slipped to 9th place that and the team not gelling together & me not getting drunk enough!

We will bounce back against the rest of you who are using your football knowledge better than me!
It's not right, i dont ike it & i'm taking my ball home so none of you can play with it!:p

Reaction score
feckit said:
It's not right, i dont ike it & i'm taking my ball home so none of you can play with it!:p

Is I can come pl\y with you pleae..??? I fink them all be cheating us anyway.......

Reaction score
We haven't had football results up for a long while so here they are...If coming last was good, woohoo my team would be great...I really have to learn this whole football milarky..

PCRtable.jpg

Reaction score
No chance of making the champions (big money) league now.
I was once in 5th place, it's a fix i tell you!
Who's been fixing it come on own up!:mad:

Reaction score
Budding Maradona

Ian Cunningham said:
The 2008/09 Fantasy Football competition is open once again :D

If you want to join in, the website is http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

I've set up the same PCR league again, with the joining code of "7581-2649". However, if you join please post in this thread with your team name - as I'll remove teams that haven't posted here to keep the league free of people we don't know :thumb:

The league starts around the beginning of August, so plenty of time to get a team in
nod.gif
You can make a team now, but make as many changes as you want before the league starts - as players
Hi Ian,
I have been curious about this lark for a while now and was thinking off joining in but i really haven't a clue where to start....What do i need to do??
Any tips would be great cos i'm new to this as well.
nod.gif
Zzzzz

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
captain zed said:
Hi Ian,
I have been curious about this lark for a while now and was thinking off joining in but i really haven't a clue where to start....What do i need to do??
Any tips would be great cos i'm new to this as well.
nod.gif
Zzzzz

Sorry Z, I've only just seen your post now :blush:

This season only has a few more gameweeks left to it, so there's not too much point joining at the moment - but I'll be setting up the league again next season, so it might be worth joining in then :thumb:

If you want to set one up now anyway, just sign up to that link in the first post and pick a team of players from the premier league for your fantasy football team :) You can then add the league code once your team is created, and you'll join in the PCR table.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Newcastle Vs Portsmouth 20:00 hrs Monday 27/04/2009

Tis a big one for Newcastle tonight folks if they lose tonight its curtains and the Championship beckons..

I have 2 Portsmouth players in my FAPL fantasy team for this evenings match so need Portsmouth to do a job tonight.. (sorry Ian)..But Newcastle will be fighting all the way till the death and the final whistle..Gonna be an interesting match..:nod:

Ask a Question